Coosa District Annual Unit Planning Training
Saturday May 11th, 2019
Come to the Unit Planning Training.
Learn techniques to plan, organize, schedule, budget, and finance your unit for the entire year.
Cub Scouts Scouts BSA Venturing
Help your unit have a successful year through communication.
· Planning– plan your yearly calendars
· Organizing- committees to help unit activities
· Scheduling–using calendar to schedule events for your units
· Budgeting– learn budgeting techniques
· Financing– fundraising for your unit
Every one welcome. We encourage every unit to send at least one person, but feel free to send as many as you like.
When: Saturday May 11th
Time: 8:00 am till 1:00pm
Where: Troop 34 Scout Room 315 East 1st Street, Rome GA
No Charge. Snacks Provided
Questions? Email Jonathan Rogersemail@example.com
|Coosa District Training Chair||Jonathan Rogers||(770) 313-0012|