Coosa Pinewood Derby
- District Championship Race
- Best Design Award
- Open Race Division
Registration 9:00am - 10:30am
Race begins at 10:30am
Registration Fee: $5 and 1 can of food
Mount Berry Square Mall food court
Championship Race is open to all top 5 pack finishers
Open Division for all Scouts
- Width — 2 3/4″
- Length — 7″
- Weight — Not over 5 ounces
- Width between wheels — 1 3/4″
- Bottom clearance between car and track — 3/8″
- Wheel bearings, washers and bushings are prohibited.
- The car shall not ride on springs.
- Only official Cub Scout Grand Prix Pinewood Derby wheels and axles are permitted.
- Only dry lubricant is permitted.
- Details, such as steering wheel and driver are permissible as long as these details do not exceed the maximum length, width and weight specifications.
- The care must be free-wheeling, with no starting devices.
- Each car must pass inspection, the owner will be informed of the reason for failure, and will be given time within the official weigh-in time period to make adjustment.
- After final approval, cars will not be reinspected unless the car is damaged in handling or in a race.