The Council Annual Recognition Dinner will be held on Friday, May 10, 2019 at Rome First Presbyterian Church.
All registered Scouters, their spouses, and all members of the 2018 Eagle Class are invited to attend.
Come prepared with high spirits and a hearty appetite.
Dinner served at 6:30 p.m.
Program will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Highlights for the evening include:
- Recognition of the Eagle Class of 2018 (a Council recognition item will be presented to only 2018 Eagle Scouts who attend the banquet)
- Recognition of 2018 Key Volunteers
- Installation of 2019-2020 Council Executive Board
- Annual Outstanding NESA Eagle Scout of the Year Award
- Recognition of this year’s Silver Beaver Recipients
$20 per person
Sponsor a 2018 Eagle Scout for $20
Register by May 6
|2019 Council Banquet||Download|