2020-2021 Program Kickoff
It’s time for us to gear up for another exciting year of Scouting!
Join us for the 2020-2021 Virtual Program Kickoff. This event will be held Thursday, August 6, 2020 beginning at 6:30pm. This program year promises to be great one, as we work to deliver the best and safest experience possible for our Scouts.
This event should be the largest gathering of Scouting Volunteers and you certainly don’t want to miss out. The Program Kickoff is for all adults associated with your unit, leaders, and interested parents; anyone who will be a part of making your Scouting year great, please help spread the word!
Some of our important items this year include:
- 2020-2021 calendar
- Event leaders guides and information for the remaining 2020 events
- Tips and tricks to enhance your online presence
- How to plan your fall unit program
- Information on the popcorn kickoff (immediately following the kickoff)
- Fall Cub Scout Roundup protocols, and much more
This meeting will take place online. When registering, it is important that you provide a valid email address so that we can communicate the meeting information to you.